|Address||Gatineau, QC J9J2X5
|For Sale By||Owner|
- Why spend hours waiting in Emergency when you could have a medicine chest of your very own?
- Photo #1: This cabinet measures 32" high, 22" wide and 10" deep. Two internal shelves and one external. The doors have caned panels.To complete the look, I added two antique brass and ceramic pulls ($98.)
- Photo #2: This reproduction wall cabinet in Forest Green won't take up precious floor space. It has been given an antique look and appears somewhat darker indoors than in natural light. The dimensions taken at the widest points are 37" high, 27" wide and 11.5" deep ($225).
- Photo #3: If you prefer the real thing, this one is a genuine antique pine medicine cabinet, carefully restored and refinished by my own hand. Dimensions are 26" high, 19.5" wide and 6.5" deep. Someone actually turned this one upside down and added wooden feet..., so you could also use it as a dresser-top mirror if you wish. Price $225. Sorry, but the bears are not included..., they are friends of the family.
- Photo #4: Ah..., golden pine! This one is usable as a wall cabinet, though it probably began its life as a salesman's sample. It has the original, wavy float glass ($298).
- Photo #5: A refinished antique pine medicine cabinet with a towel bar at the bottom ($175).
- Photo #6: A classic pine medicine cabinet with pressed glass in the door. Two internal shelves. Dimensions 19" x 25" and the depth is 7". Refinished ($250).
- Photo #7: This wall cabinet is in honey pine and the dimensions are 40" high, 20" wide and 7" deep. Not antique but nice. Four internal shelves and one external ($150.)
- Photo #8: All maple and refinished, with its original key $250.
- Photo #9: A free standing wicker display wheel (bears and trinkets not included) $25.
- Photo #10: Three hanging wicker wall shelves refinished in white. Yours @ $25 each on choice
- If you like Canadiana Country Furniture, I'll be glad to send you my current photo gallery. Or check out my other ads (top right).