|Address||15 Rue Jean-de la Fontaine, Gatineau, QC J9J 2X5, Canada
|For Sale By||Owner|
- Perch your Amaryllis on one of these...!
- Photo #1: A trio of refinished antique étagères, from left to right in pine, bamboo and oak, and oak ($198. each on choice). Sorry, but the one on the left is gone.
- Photo #2: A small wicker étagère, not antique ($35).
- Photo #3 shows four items: A free-form pedestal 28" high ($75), beside it comes an oak and maple table with drawer, surface measures 14" x 14" and height is 28" , then a larger pine pedestal 31" high ($75.) and her baby sister... (Items #2 &4 in this photo are gone, but the best ones remain).
- Photo #4: - This cute little plant stand was hand-crafted by Clifford Wrigglesworth of Hornby, ON. Made of cherry wood, it stands 30" high and its diameter (posts included) is 12" ($75).
- Photo #5: Go (Forest) Green with this primitive pine high chair. I can guarantee that none of your friends will have a plant stand like this. Also handy when young children come to visit ($125).
- Photo #6: Oak and pine ($98).
- Photo #7: An Arts & Crafts plant stand or stool in oak ($98).
- Photo #8: A folding antique stool completely refinished. For those who remember the step stool before plastic was invented ($198).
- Photo #9: A chunky pine plant stand or stool from Chelsea, Qc ($98.)
- Photo #10: Only the pedestal on the right is available. Made of old pine. Room enough for two or three plants ($98).
- If you like Early Canadiana Country Furniture, I'll be glad to send you my current photo gallery. For more items of similar quality, check out my other ads.