|Address||Guelph, ON N1K1E5
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
Satori Homes is a private Foster Care Agency licensed by the Ministry of Children and Youth Services.
We are currently recruiting dedicated and compassionate people/families to join our team as Therapeutic Foster Care Providers. Part Time (relief) and Full Time opportunities are available.
If you have ever considered being a foster parent, we would love to hear from you!
Why Foster with Satori?
When you choose to join the Satori team, you can expect the following:
- To be recognized as a valuable, contributing member of the team.
- Premium level, tax-free daily per diem that increases with training
- 24/7 On-call Support.
- Foster Parent Wellness Allowance (in addition to per diem)
- Support Worker to provide up to 10 hrs of support/week/per child
- Quality Pre-Service training by professionals and topic experts
- On-going opportunities for professional development.
- Monthly Resource mtgs with other Foster Care Providers.
- Paid respite (days off).
- A Resource Supervisor assigned to your home to offer support,
coaching and mentoring, and to provide assistance with
completing paperwork and keeping organized.
Satori Homes is committed to remaining a small agency that can be attentive and responsive to both the children and youth we serve AND to our foster families.
Who can be a Foster Care Provider?
Foster Care Providers come from many different backgrounds, with many varied life experiences. As long as you’re patient, creative, flexible and dedicated, you could be an excellent foster care provider. A great sense of humour helps too.
Foster Care Providers can be:
• Single individuals
• With or without children
• Empty nesters
• Home owners OR renters
• Any race or religion
• Less than perfect
To become a Foster Care Provider with Satori Homes applicants are required to complete a standardized Home Study, submit paperwork that includes a Police Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening, Character References, permission to conduct a Child Welfare Records Check, and attend our Core Training Program. The process typically takes 8 to 12 weeks to complete.
Think you have what it takes to make a difference in a child’s life? Ready to learn more?
Send us an email email@example.com OR give us a call (519) 265-4630.
You can also check out our website at www.satorifoster.com