|Address||Toronto, ON M8X2X9
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Company||GAB Hospitality Group|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
If you enjoy dining at restaurants and are detailed oriented, this could be perfect for you! Eat with a friend or two and evaluate the restaurant. We will cover the tab.
We are a Toronto based restaurant consulting company immediately looking for mystery diners in the Cambridge area. Mystery dining assignments are currently for the last two weeks of December.
How does this work?
You visit a restaurant with a friend or two as a guest, eat a meal & discretely pay attention to some specific detail,
When done and you leave, complete the corresponding questionnaire
We then reimburse you the meal paid (including tip, non alcohol and maximum $70)
All mystery diners receive training prior to their first assignment. Some mystery diners may qualify for a stipend payment for their assignment.
This is a great way to go out with friends for the holidays.
The duties of this exciting position include:
• Evaluating the service and guest experience at restaurants
• Completing a survey/questionnaire about your experience
• Communicating with our office via e-mail and telephone
Requirements for this Position:
• Must have valid transportation and vehicle
• Must have internet connection or smart phone
• Must be detail-oriented
• Flexibility in your schedule
• Good written communication skills
• Ability to evaluate a situation while remaining objective
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Ability to work with little to no supervision
If this interests you, please click on the website link and complete our application form. All applicants will be notified if their application is accepted. Not all applications will be accepted.
This is not a full-time or part-time job. It is a casual, as needed position, flexible to your schedule