|Address||Toronto, ON M4T1M9
|Job Offered By||Individual|
An Oxford Learning Centre in Central Toronto is currently seeking committed, reliable, and enthusiastic part-time instructors who enjoy working with students in Grades 1 – 8. Our Elementary Beyond Tutoring Program offers support to students looking to improve their academic skills and study habits. Candidates for this position will be comfortable teaching reading (including phonics), writing, and math up to grade 8.
* An undergraduate degree
* Knowledge of the current Ontario Elementary Curriculum
* Strong communication and multi-tasking abilities
* Experience with students in a teaching or tutoring environment
* Ability to keep students on task and motivate them
* Excellent organizational skills
* Must be able to commit until June 2017
* Must be available at least 2 evenings a week from 3:30 pm – 8:00 pm and potentially Saturdays 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
If you can start immediately and have a passion for learning, love helping students achieve their potential, please email a cover letter and resume to the attention of the Centre Director.