- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : JuJu
|Address||, Cambridge, ON,
|Job Type||Please Contact|
* Schedule and participate in Program meetings, capture key decisions, communicate decisions as appropriate|
* Act as the project secretariat; this includes preparing/distributing agendas, attending meetings, preparing/distributing clear and detailed minutes on a timely basis, recording, communicating and following up on action items and maintaining project distribution lists.
* Helps to collect information necessary for the Program Manager to provide regular (weekly) updates to the senior stakeholders
* Maintains the Org chart in Visio
* Assist with monitoring Program schedules, efforts, budgets and deliverables
* Helps with the preparation of defect reports, graphs, trends and key defect metrics
* Helps to identify and track project to project dependencies
* Assists in the analysis of financial information (e.g. identify tracking variances, determine when the program will exhaust its budget) and provides recommendations to promote efficiencies in process or template.
* Monitor and track resource forecasting (internal and external), other costs and use of generic resources to ensure that total cost and project forecasts is in accordance to approved project funding baseline.
* Reviews Invoices and updates actuals in financial forecast. Reports to the Program Manager on any variances
* Identifies investigates any unexplained variances on contractor time sheets or vendor invoices
* Monitors contractor renewal dates and provides a renewal report 60 days in advance of renewal date
* Confirms that all project status reports and updated projects plans are submitted weekly to the Sharepoint location. Follows up with PM's if proper documentation not submitted.
* Escalates to Program manager any issues with noncompliance to established processes
* Recommend corrective solutions or measures to the Project managers based on observations
* Identify, analyze and escalate any Program issues, risks, changes, actions
* Maintain Program documentation including Risk, Issue, Action and Change Logs
* Create and maintain templates (work plans, status reports, etc.)
* Identify and propose Program management process improvements
* Assist in identifying and maintaining Program management tools
* Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and MS Program
* Attention to details in particular as it relates to financial reporting and forecasting
* Strong knowledge of SharePoint and Rally
* Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and time management skills
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skill
* Strong Knowledge of Quality Assurance basics and defect reporting metrics. May be required to assist QA manager with defect reports
* Capable of analyzing data and providing informed opinions as to potential trends or variances
* Quick learner / adaptable
* Proven experience with forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis
* Works well independently and within a team environment
* Strong Knowledge of the Property and Casualty Insurance Business a must
* PMP Certification required
About TEKsystems :
Join TEKsystems and get your career on the fast track. As one of North America's premiere IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services companies, we provide solutions that work. We actively seek talented IT professionals with all levels of information technology skills and expertise in order to support critical engagements at client sites worldwide. Because of our industry-specific focus, knowledge and connections, we can share highly desirable positions you might not otherwise know about. From customized training and flexible hiring options, to dedicated teams of recruiters working to find you the right opportunity, TEKsystems specializes in IT career management.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.