What moves you|
- You enjoy working and connecting with others from Underwriting and other various departments.
- You are well known for your analytical skills and your ability to communicate your ideas to a wide variety of groups.
- You are creative in finding solutions and can think outside the box.
- You are a multi-tasker and time management guru.
- You embrace innovation and change.
- You own decisions and produce quality, highly accurate work
What you’ll do
- Reporting to Manager, Underwriting Policy & Process, you will develop and maintain the commercial underwriting guidelines and company best practices.
- Interprets analysis and provides recommendations for improvement in the products offered for market growth, renewal retention and profitability.
- Works closely with Underwriter III’s, Supervisors and Managers in improvement of policies, processes and procedures.
- Provides research, analysis and reports on current policies and processes for the purpose of process enhancement and product development.
- Conducts periodic audit of processes for purposes of assessing policies and procedural effectiveness.
What you’ve done
- Undergrad degree or equivalent post-secondary education in Business Administration, Management Science or Statistics.
- Demonstrated project management and analytical skills.
- 5 years or more exposure to commercial insurance.
- CIP or FCIP designation or working towards achieving it would be considered an asset.
- Process improvement methodology certification/experience would be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to both technical and non-technical audience.
ALBERTA MOTOR ASSOCIATION...