- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : JuJu
|Address||, Edmonton, AB,
|Company||PROJECT SEARCH GROUP|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
With an uncompromising focus on providing the most technologically advanced medical diagnostic equipment for clinical laboratory markets, our client is a leading player in the Histology, Chemistry, and Immunology field. Reporting directly to the National Service Manager we are looking for a Depot Support Supervisor to oversee and manage the depot based in Edmonton. Because this role will service clients across Canada we are looking for candidates that speak both French and English.|
Role and Responsibilities:
• Professionally and confidently represent the company to our customers, suppliers and within the industry as a whole, with peers, competitors and industry representatives.
• Work as a member of an effective Service Team to maintain, troubleshoot and resolve instrument issues.
• Conduct prompt service interventions which ensure completeness of work and minimizes customer down time.
• Effectively support accounts within an assigned geographic territory and provide service support in other territories as needed.
• Provide first and second level hotline support
• Maintain checklists for instrument validation.
• Assist with new instrument installations
• Perform regular preventative service maintenance and warranty inspections.
• Manage parts inventory and scheduling
• Assist in keeping AX, CRM and inventory software up to date and accurate.
• Responsible to assure all service agreements and billings are kept up to date.
• Supervise and manage the day to day activities of the Hotline and Service Depot.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Biomedical Electronic Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician or equivalent.
• 10+ years of experience working in a medical or similar technology field.
• Bilingual: English and French.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Customer service focused.
• An ability to learn and work independently
• A strong "business owner" mentality.
• A positive attitude.
• An ability to work in a team environment.
• A strong ability to handle pressure.
• Well organized.
• Detail oriented.
• Lead or Supervisor experience.
• Ability to multi task in a fast moving environment.
• Above average communication skills
• A complete and practical understanding of Microsoft products including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge of Microsoft AX would be an asset but can train as necessary.
• A mechanical, electronic and scientific understanding would be an asset.
We are offering a very competitive base salary, specialized training, company benefits and an opportunity to join an industry leader that is interested in advancing your career! If the above job description speaks to your skill sets please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
PROJECT SEARCH GROUP