|Address||10471 178 St NW #200, Edmonton, AB T5S 1R5, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Precision Engineering Inc.|
Precision Engineering Inc. (Precision) is a multidiscipline full service engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM) company based in Edmonton providing professional services to the oil and gas industry. From project conception to completion, meeting the needs and requirements of our clients is our priority. Our commitment and pride in our field of expertise is evidenced by our thirty year history and continued corporate growth. Precision has earned a well-deserved reputation for its efficiency in providing quality services to our clients.
We are currently looking for a detail oriented person who is passionate about quality and has the work ethic and drive to succeed in a fast paced in environment.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
• Design drafting of PFD, P&ID, Plot Plan, GA, Piping ISO, line list, process equipment and 3D modeling
• Reviewing and understanding of project specifications specific to each individual projects
• Communicating and interfacing with project engineers on a regular basis
• Checking and back checking of various drawings as required
• Diploma in Engineering Design and Drafting Technology from an accredited institution
• Strong organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and plan work
• Effective communication skills both verbal and written with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience using Cadworx and AutoCAD is considered an asset
We offer a very competitive and comprehensive compensation package which includes health and dental coverage, company matching RRSP (currently on hold), vacation and sick days. For more information, please refer to our company website.