- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Edmonton, AB,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Alberta Health Services|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
Medicine Clinical Resource Tea
Posting Open Date:
Posting Close Date:
U of A Hospital - At
Temporary End Date:
Hours Per Shift:
Length of Shift Cycle:
Shift Per Cycle:
As Per Rotation
Rates of Pay:
Minimum: 24.99 per hour Maximum: 30.38 per hour
Reporting to the Relief Team Program Manager, the Unit Clerk plays a key role in helping to foster an integrated team approach on the units by facilitating communication between nursing and other health disciplines, departments, patients, and families and in maintaining confidentiality of patient information. In addition, this role will coordinate daily activities during the shift in accordance with the workload, setting priorities and ensuring the completion of assigned tasks.
- High School Graduate (Grade 12).
- Successful completion of a recognized Unit Clerk course.
- Medical Terminology preferred.
- Experience in a hospital/patient related setting.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Well developed interpersonal skills with ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to prioritize work/multi-task and effectively cope with frequent interruptions, noise and other distractions.
- Command of the English language (both spoken and written) is required and the incumbent must display professionalism and respect at all times, and be able to maintain confidentiality of medical and personal information.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer. This information is collected by authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4).
Alberta Health Services