|Address||Kingston, ON K7K0A2
|Job Offered By||Individual|
We are currently hiring music teachers for the following teaching positions at the
Canada Music Academy-Kingston
Do you love teaching? Are you energetic, organized and professional? Do you have a strong work ethic? Would you like to instill a passion for music in your students? Are you positive and eager to help others learn while also improving your own skills and techniques? If you’ve answered yes to the above, then you will enjoy teaching with our organization.
-Minimum requirement is a Bachelors degree or equivalent as defined by the Canada Council of Arts.
- Candidates with access to a car are preferred.
- Teachers will teach private music lessons
- Remote teachers will also have the flexibility to teach from their pre-approved teaching studio locations. Teachers may also be given the option to teach at students’ homes.
- Up to 20 students or more per teacher depending on demand
- Teachers will be responsible for scheduling Academy students and teaching according to our quality guidelines.
- Competitive pay (according to education and/or experience).
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: http://www.canadamusicacademy.ca/careers/Careers.html
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
We thank all applicants in advance. Although we would like to give every applicant some feedback about their application, only selected candidates will be contacted.