LEONI is a strong company concentrated on the production of wires, cables and wiring systems with 69,000 employees in 31 countries around the world. We are the market leader in Europe and one of the world’s premier providers of standardized and customer-specific wiring systems for the automotive industry. We offer all the benefits of a top employer committed to further development, intercultural exchange and innovation. We are looking for people who bring commitment and a sense of team spirit to every challenge they take on. We have delivered significant growth in recent years and supply major customers in the automotive, commercial vehicle, and supplier sectors.|
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- Design injection molding tooling based on customer requirements
- Execute design work with attention to detail
- Develop familiarity with LEONI products and capabilities and provide expertise to technical sales engineers, marketing and sales representatives.
- Meet schedules and maintain quality standards
- Participate in projects with regards to new product development and introduction.
- Identify components that are required to be sourced externally and co-ordinate demands with purchasing.
- Possibly interact with European facilities on components specifically produced in other LEONI entities and gather knowledge for future local manufacturing capabilities
- Help maintain a safe work environment under LEONI Elocab Ltd.’s OH&S policy.
- Mechanical or Technical degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Plastic Injection Mold design
- MUST be proficient in SolidWorks
- Proficient communication skills to allow for excellent interaction with customers
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on many different tasks simultaneously with frequent interruptions with attention to time sensitive deadlines
- Fluency in English. Other languages considered an asset.