|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Company||Countryside Retirement Residence|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
Countryside Retirement Residence is a small local retirement home looking for a live-in Caregiver to join their team. Free rent in exchange for being on premises from 8pm until 7am. Some nightly responsibilities but it's mostly quiet during night hours. The successful candidate will also work some paid shifts during the day.
Daytime shift duties consist of cleaning, cooking and taking care of residents. This is not a nursing home or assisted living – retirement only.
Ideal for a psw or nursing student looking for accommodation and experience.
• Meal preparation
• Medication administration
• Keeping house – dusting, mopping floors, cleaning
• Assisting and Caring for residents on a retirement home basis
• Communicating with supervisors and peers
• Decision making, problem solving
• Experience as a caregiver an asset
• 2-step TB Test
• Acceptable police check
• Certified Food Handler an asset – will be required upon successful hire
• Other training provided via ORCA tutor
• Car required (not on transit route)
Fax resume to 519-669-5090
Or email to: email@example.com