|Address||58 Howe Dr, Kitchener, ON N2E 2Y5, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
The President and VP of a locally owned and operated Property Development and Property Management Company are currently recruiting for the position of Personal/Executive Assistant.
The following tasks are a general outline and will change time-to-time based on personal and business needs. This person will be expected to act as a Consultant (will not be on payroll). The hourly rate for service will be $25 per hour. Hours will fluctuate between 15-40 hours per week.
• General cleaning and organizing of home and/or office.
• Providing service relating to “personal shopping” picking up groceries, gifts and running errands as needed.
• Expense review and filing of receipts and paperwork.
• Services related to basic accounting. Knowledge of QuickBooks would be an asset.
• Organizing and showing Tenant’s perspective properties; running and managing Open Houses.
• Handling Tenant rental inquires and maintenance inquires and managing the process of repairs with Contractors. Inputting data into our Property Management Software.
• Completing Tenant related paperwork such as lease agreements ensuring that agreements are correctly executed.
• Completing incoming and outgoing property inspections.
• Completing and presenting marketing research as required.
• Data entry as required.
• Collecting payables and following up with NSF related activity to ensure collections of outstanding monies are received.
All candidates must be bounded, have a current police check, sign and agree to a confidentially and a non-complete agreement and MUST currently reside in Kitchener-Waterloo.
The position requires the Candidate to be highly organized, must be detail oriented and have better than average experience working with MS Office. We will also require a resumes as application to this position.