|Address||401 New Dundee Rd, Kitchener, ON N2P 2N8, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Company||GSM Tennis Club|
High performance tennis director
GSM Tennis Club – Kitchener, ON
High Performance Director of Tennis
About Us – GSM Tennis Club Opening in the fall of 2015 and serving the Cambridge area, GSM Tennis Club will be a year round tennis facility with 3 permanent tennis courts operational in Phase One. We are a community-oriented tennis center emanating from over 60 years of combined experience and our team at GSM is dedicated to developing the best tennis based facility in Canada within Cambridge, Ontario.
Do you want to make a career out of your passion for tennis?We are looking for a high energy individual who is committed to growing the game of tennis!
Starting date: September 14th, 2015Hiring for full-time positions. Some evenings and weekends will be required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• teaching and managing all aspects of the club operations such as:
• planning daily, weekly and annual periodization of all groups of children and adults training at the facility
• marketing and developing new and engaging activities for the members and the non-members of the club;
• budgeting: planning annual budget for the club operations and maintenance, tournament budget, staffing budget;
• Staffing, training and recruiting seasonal staff for teaching and front desk staff
• high performance coaching: planning training sessions based on annual tournament activity, travelling to national or international tournaments with individual or a group of players, organize all aspects of the travelling team
• maintaining program records of participation and performance of the players involved in the programs and staff supervision
• special events organization and management: tournaments, leagues, ladders, promotional events;
• physical fitness and conditioning planning and training for all groups of players and adults involve in the club
• website development and marketing campaigns
• high performance player injury prevention or rehabilitation
• coaches-parents meetings
• video analysis of strokes mechanics
Skills and competencies related to the sport of tennisProven leadership abilities through prior playing and/or coaching experience is definitely an assetPunctual, dependable and flexibleExemplify exceptional customer service skills through all interactions with members and guestsStrong attention to detailClear and concise communication skills, both written and verbal
Current CPR and First Aid CertificationPolice CheckDriver’s licenseCoaching certification by OTA or Tennis Canada preferred
Compensation to be based on experience level and qualificationsOffering a competitive financial package with club membership/programming benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
• ITF level 3 certification: 7 years
• french, italian, romanian