- Able to work in a safe manner and follow all Environmental, Health and Safety regulations and understand known hazards associated with the task/job.
- Capable of producing quality beer by following SOP's & SSOP's
- Performing all Quality, Production, HACCP, and LIMS tasks/documentation as required.
- Basic mechanical understanding and assisting in pro-active troubleshooting to correct production issues.
- Responsible for timely communication with Managers, Trades, peers & Inter-departmental contacts to ensure efficient operation.
- Able to work on all shifts and responsible for showing up on time and ready to work with proper and clean uniform.
- Computer literate in ABInBev systems as required (for example: Email, EIT, LIMS.)
- Taking initiative on development and skill improvement.
- Expected to strive for continuous improvement
- Expected to assist co-workers to resolve production issues and cleaning assignments.
- Follow basic behavioral expectations as communicated through the One to One session.
- Other duties as assigned (Example: reclaim. QA holds, cleaning, etc..)
- Physical Ability: Lifting involved (physically able to perform all required duties)
- Safe and Proficient operation of all equipment and conveying systems in the area as per specific SOP's
- Completion of Shift handovers with next shift operation
- Tracking of line Process indicators as they relate to line
- Completing and entering of quality checks into LIMS and PQI database
- Utilize all downtime (gap, breakdown, backup, etc.) to perform value added work.
- Maintain high level of housekeeping standards