- On Kijiji since December 2015
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||North Vancouver, BC, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Quality Cabinet Manufacturing Ltd.|
Full-time Drafting Technologist – (North Vancouver)
Employer: Quality Cabinet Manufacturing Ltd.
Job Type: Permanent full-time (40 hours/week)
Benefits: Medical insurance
Location: #110-2433 Dollarton Highway
North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Quality Cabinet Manufacturing Ltd. is a custom woodworking company specializing in the manufacture of high-end kitchen and bathroom cabinets in a variety of wood species and engineered veneers.
We are currently on the lookout for a talented Drafting Technologist to join our team.
If you meet the below-listed requirements, please forward your resume and cover letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only short-listed candidates who apply in the specified manner will be contacted.
- Look at cabinetry related design drawings and assess whether these comply with client and employers standards.
- Ensure that design drawings are compliant with the suggested data.
- Prepare contracts and tender documents.
- Develop and prepare sketches of designs that include the proper calculations and respective data.
- Have the ability to operate computer assisted design and drafting software (CAD).
- Prepare reports that indicate the cost estimates for material and total project completion.
- Supervise and train technicians, drafters and other related staff.
- Be comfortable with using drafting station as well as related tools and equipment.
Education and Skills Requirements:
- Good English language level.
- 2-3 year college diploma or degree in drafting technology or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in drafting is desired.
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and demanding environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently.
- Ability to use 20-20 and Auto Cabinets professionally.