- On Kijiji since December 2015
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||North Vancouver, BC, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Quality Cabinet Manufacturing Ltd.|
Full-time Wood Products Foreman/Woman – (North Vancouver)
9227 - Supervisors, other products manufacturing and assembly
Employer: Quality Cabinet Manufacturing Ltd.
Job Type: Permanent full-time (40 hours/week)
Benefit: Medical Insurance
Location: #110-2433 Dollarton Highway
North Vancouver, BC
Quality Cabinet Manufacturing Ltd. is a custom woodworking company specializing in the manufacturing of high-end kitchen and bathroom cabinets in a variety of wood species and engineered veneers.
We are currently on the lookout for a talented Wood Products Foreman/Woman to join our team.
If you meet the below-listed requirements, please forward your resume and cover letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and state "Wood Products Foreman/Woman" on the subject line. Please note that only short-listed candidates who apply in the specified manner will be contacted.
- Support Manager in the hiring of staff and other company initiatives.
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule activities for designated Quality Cabinet staff.
- Ensure that required materials and supplies are in stock as needed.
- Translate the data and information from design and architectural drawings to CNC codes and operate it.
- Schedule the sequence of work in the shop to meet deadlines.
- Know how to install, operate and service machinery and equipment like CNC, edge banding machine, scoring saw etc.
- Ensure that new hires and staff are trained in their respective job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Resolve work problems as they surface and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality.
Education and Skills Requirements:
- Good English language level.
- 2-3 year college diploma or degree in related field is desired.
- At least 2 years experience in wood manufacturing and assembly is desired.
- At least 3 years’ Supervisor experience is desired.
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and demanding environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently.