- On Kijiji since September 2015
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||2030 Marine Dr, North Vancouver, BC V7P 1V7, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||FEED Engineering Inc.|
Hiring – Full-time Petroleum, gas and utilities Supervisor
Employer: FEED Engineering Inc.
Location: Unit 321 - 2030 Marine Drive, North Vancouver, BC V7P 1V7 Canada
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time position.
Working hours: 30 hours per work shifts (hours of work vary on a daily basis)
Number of Positions: 1
FEED Engineering Inc.’s products and services are designed to benefit oil and gas industries. We are registered professional engineer members of APEGBC, APEGA. At FEED Engineering Inc. you will be fulfilling a range of projects, from small scale and equipment design, to large scale projects that require a variety of skills in design, control and project management. We are looking for a full-time Petroleum, gas and utilities Supervisor. If you meet the requirements listed below, please confidently send your resume to: email@example.com. We thank all applicants in advance. However, we will only contact shortlisted candidates who have applied in the prescribed manner. Candidates who do not apply in the prescribed fashion will not be considered.
• Ensure that staffs follow the required safety procedures and company policy at all times.
• Evaluate, train and verify employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
• Identify, document and resolve potential problems while paying special attention to safety.
• Plan and supervise the activities of employees engaged in the operation of gas/oil processing plants, well and pipeline applications and all other related equipment.
• Meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other project supervisors or managers.
• Identify potential areas affecting productivity and/or product quality and find solutions.
• Order materials and supplies whenever needed.
• Manage and develop the prescribed operating budget and provide maintenance reports so as to ensure that production and objectives are met.
• Completion of Secondary School is required
• Post-secondary education in a related field is required.
• Minimum 5 years of related experience is required
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Senior role is preferred
• Project Management experience is an asset.
• Must be willing to work extended hours
• Must have a good command of the English language