- Utilise Kijiji depuis novembre 2009
- Afficher les autres annonces de cette personne
|Date de l'affichage||16-janv.-17|
|Adresse||18 Rue de la Triade, Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 0A2, Canada
Afficher la carte
|Afficher comme||Recruteur professionnel|
|Entreprise||Kung Fu West Island|
|Type d'emploi||Temps plein|
Reach your full potential physically, mentally and professionaly, by helping students reach theirs, thanks to the best martial arts program in the industry!
No experience necessary, only willingness to learn, and dedicate yourself FULL TIME to this highly rewarding career.
Some benefits of the job:
---> Enjoy specialized martial arts training, in order to improve your own skills and become an accomplished martial artist.
---> Teach something you can believe in: the most comprehensive martial arts program, one structured curriculum for all ranges of fighting: Effective Martial Arts (TM).
---> Master the basic techniques, and easily know what and how to teach thanks to our well defined curriculum, detailed class plans, and high-quality, straight to the point video tutorials accessible 24/7 on YouTube.
---> Enjoy manageable class sizes, and well thought out age-specific groups for easier instruction. Kids 3-4, 5 to 7, 8 to 12, and adults 13+.
---> Discover everything you need to know about how to teach martial arts thanks to our comprehensive training manual, a $97 value, given for free as a signing bonus.
---> Get ongoing training and feedback by experienced and helpful instructors to help you perfect your teaching skills.
---> Get great at public speaking!
---> Be a part of our awesome, motivated, dynamic team and enjoy a positive work environment with lots of support, encouragement, and appreciation for your hard work!
---> Reach your full professional potential thanks to our attractive bonus structure, incentives program, and career development and advancement opportunities.
Entry base salary is approx $2000/month. Bonus opportunities depending on contribution and business growth. High quality martial arts education included as an added benefit ($200/month value).
Our goal is to create the biggest and best martial arts corporation in the world, and we're looking for quality, motivated and ambitious people to help us on this mission.
Here are the requirements:
- Looking to pursue a career in the martial arts.
- Available to work weekday evenings (approx 2 pm to 10 pm), and Saturday mornings (9 am to 2 pm) for the foreseeable future.
- Perfectly fluent in spoken French and English, and good spelling and grammar in writing for both.
- Intelligent, ambitious, action-oriented, autonomous, with good leadership and collaboration abilities.
- Curious and open-minded; must love to learn.
- Great work ethic, punchtual, ability to prioritize, keep track of and organize tasks.
- Good computer skills.
- Comfortable with change.
- Attentive to details.
- Clean, professional, well kept and friendly appearance.
- Pleasing and magnetic personality: upbeat, positive, smiling, great with names, good listener, polite.
- Martial arts experience is good but not required; desire to learn is a must.
- Good general fitness level, healthy lifestyle, good workout and nutrition habits.
- Interest in sales, influence and persuasion.
- And mostly: highly teachable, curious, driven and eager to learn.
If you are interested and you meet the requirements for the position, send me an email introducing yourself in both French and English, explain why you would be a great addition to our team and how you can help us better serve our students. Also attach a good quality, recent profile picture as well as your CV. Incomplete emails, direct replies on Kijiji, or copy-paste templates will be ignored.
Contact: BY EMAIL ONLY.
Any calls or in person walk-ins will be automatically dismissed.
Time is precious.
Patrick Fulop, Owner
Looking forward to working with you.
Meet your future colleagues! Video testimonials by our team (copy-paste links in your browser, or go to Facebook - Kung Fu West Island - Videos - Team Member Testimonials 2017). Enjoy :)
Youness Sedraoui (program director):
Mattson Léon (adults instructor):
Sébastien Henriot (kids instructor):