- On Kijiji since April 2009
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||McCloskey Rd, Peterborough, ON K9J 6X8, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
Job Title: Junior Engineer
Department: Engineering Department
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Date Prepared: November 2016
McCloskey International leads the screening and crushing industry with a complete line of equipment including: cone, jaw and impact crushers, vibrating screeners, trommels and stacking conveyors. Our line is used in a wide range of industries which include aggregates, landscaping, infrastructure and road building, construction and demolition, mining, waste management and recycling.
We are currently seeking a Junior Engineer to assist our more senior engineers with their day-to-day engineering duties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist in the preparation and interpretation of conventional and computer-assisted designs, drawings and specifications for machines and components;
• Receive detailed designs or revisions and produce a complete design solution;
• Create and manage complex excel spreadsheets;
• Inspect the installation of mechanical systems;
• Work with production employees to investigate mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems;
• Extract information from Billing Of Material's and communicate to Purchasing team;
• Audit and print blueprints and distribute to relevant departments;
• Prepare accurate and timely reports;
• Complete any special projects as required. May be assigned to other areas of Operations, based on business or customer requirements;
• Work in compliance with all Administrative, Health & Safety policies and procedures as per legislative requirements and as outlined in Company policies.
• Knowledge of Pro – Engineering or Solidworks/inventor;
• Ability to design with service and assembly in mind;
• Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word;
• Ability to work well with others;
• Problem solving skills;
• Attention to detail;
• Decision making skills;
• Exceptional verbal and written communication.
• A post-secondary education in Mechanical Engineering or related.
Should you meet the above requirements, please forward your resume, cover letter & date you are available to start to Eliza at email@example.com
Please note: The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be considered as a conclusive description of all work required in the job.