- On Kijiji since April 2012
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||Regina, SK S4N6C4
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
Come show us something that we have not considered before – come help us grow our organization!
Manage the Facilities Team across an assigned portfolio of buildings, drives standardized practices in asset maintenance, landscaping and cleaning.
This position provides technical direction for facilities management, deploying all aspects of the asset management strategy. The Facilities Manager directly oversees the performance of all maintenance, landscaping and janitorial employees in each center or region of leadership.
Be a community partner working hard each day to provide and maintain a safe and environmentally responsible living space that our tenants are proud to call home! To remain motivated and engaged through period of tremendous growth and to provide expertise to all who are tasked with moving our organization forward!
• Participate in mandatory weekly facilities management conference calls. ALL facilities management employees in each center are required participants.
• Manage tenant requests, including proper follow-up to ensure satisfaction and completion
• Manage and organize all work required in unoccupied suites to ensure rent ready suites are made move in ready in a timely manner
• Manage, organize and assign all work orders received
• Approve and or question purchase orders as required.
• Support and actively manage the facilities budget allocations as they are arrived at and implemented across our organization.
• Lead the integration of refinance activities into the daily tasks of facilities employees• Hold facilities employees accountable for the work performed, provide coaching and maintain consistent maintenance, landscaping and janitorial practices
• Support the Human Resources team in the areas of progressive discipline and performance management including employee performance reviews.
• Submit timesheets to the payroll office on time each pay period
• Ensure that employee safety is a priority. Report all injuries to the Human Resources team and the Director of Facilities and submit all required and legislated paperwork within 24 hours.
• It is the expectation of this position to spend at least 75% of working hours in the physical assets. First-hand knowledge as to the state of each unit, each building and a genuine understanding and confidence in the work being done by each facilities employee MUST be appreciated each day.
*If this position is responsible for more than one operating centre, travel will be required 50% of the time to ensure all centres under this incumbent are operating effectively, consistently and according to schedule.
• 3-5 years of property management experience with multi-family housing
• 3-5 years people management or supervisory skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills - Outlook and Excel
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a reliable vehicle
• Must successfully complete a security clearance
• Experience with project management
• You possess a keen ability to recognize problems, and create an effective course of action to solve the issue
• You have excellent customer service and relationship-building skills
• You are self-directed with the ability to effectively manage your time and resources to ensure deadlines are met
• You display a professional and positive company image
• You thrive in an ever-changing environment
YOUR NEXT ORGANIZATION:
avenue living, a fast-paced, fast-growing owner and operator of apartment buildings in Western Canada. Backed by our entrepreneurial spirit, passion and commitment to great customer service and satisfaction, we have acquired a portfolio in excess of 5500 apartments since our inception in 2006 and are continuing with this aggressive growth plan. To support this growth we are seeking to welcome the right candidate into our family. Our people are our unique business advantage.
• Very competitive pay structure
• Employee Benefits package
• World Class Employee Fitness Program
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Casual work environment
• A leadership team dedicated to every employee’s development and success
• Challenging team work environment that demands innovative thinking
• Exciting opportunities in a dynamic and rapidly-expanding company
• Opportunities for career growth…we mean it!
Our commitment is to our people…because it is our people that decide our direction through hard work, a passion for customer service and always keeping in mind that we are part of a team. Together we succeed.
THE AVENUE TO YOUR NEXT CAREER OPPORTUNITY AWAITS – LET’S REDEFINE YOUR IMPOSSIBLE AND DISCOVER YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL!