|Address||5025 Tiger Moth Ln, Regina, SK S4W 1B4, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Company||Queen City Kinsmen Gymnastics|
The Queen City Kinsmen Gymnastics Club of Regina, SK has exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced High Performance Gymnastics Coach. The position will be at the QCK High Performance Gym 5025 Tiger Moth Lane Regina, SK. This is a permanent, full-time position.
QCK Gymnastics has been providing recreational and competitive gymnastics programming in Regina, SK for over 30 years. In its most recent season there were more than 10,000 visits to the facility by its members and community users, including QCK’ss 110+ competitive athletes and 600+ recreational athletes.
The competitive program has athletes in the Women’s and Men’s Artistic Gymnastics disciplines who compete at all levels from developmental through to National.
The QCK Gymnastics Club will be moving into a new facility in the summer of 2017 making this a timely opportunity for a passionate high performance gymnastics coach to join the existing coaching staff as the club moves forward in growing its membership base and in becoming a center of excellence for gymnastics.
SALARY AND TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
The rate of pay for this position is $ 48,000.00 per year based on experience. Benefits include Long & Short Term disability coverage, Life Insurance, AD&D as well as Health & Dental.
This is a permanent, full-time position, 40 hours per week, requiring flexible hours, evenings and weekend work. The position includes 30 hours per week of coaching time, and approximately 10 hours of planning/administration.
The High Performance Coach will not only be responsible for training their specific group but may also be asked to take on club bookings, recreational class coverage, and other duties as needed or assigned by the Board of Directors.
The High Performance Coach will have the following minimum qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum Level 3 or higher NCCP Artistic Certification or equivalent
• Level 2 Trampoline Certification or equivalent (optional)
• Valid Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Population Check
• Valid Driver’s License
• Valid Emergency First Aid and CPR Training
DUTIES AND REPONSABILITIES:
The QCK High Performance Coach is responsible for (but not limited to):
• Work with the QCK Board of Directors and the WAG/MAG lead coaches to create (and update) an annual WAG/MAG Club and Athlete Development Plan, including reporting and evaluation of performance measures and targets
• Collaborate with QCK Board of Directors and lead coaches on funds development ie. Fundraising and sponsorship.
• Work with the WAG/MAG lead coaches to recruit competitive and recreational coaches.
• Find substitute coaches / back-up coaches for competitive program as required.
• Recruitment and supervision of WAG/MAG coaches for all streams.
• Competitive scheduling, athlete reporting and tracking (in consultation with QCK lead coaches and/or QCK Board of Directors)
• Coach select groups of athletes as assigned or required
• Partner with other lead coaches to run testing or placement for female/male athletes
• Participate in promotional events to recruit more WAG/MAG members
• Fill in for absent coaches in the WAG/MAG program
• Provide on-floor mentorship and direction to WAG/MAG coaches
• Escalate all parent/athlete issues to the QCK Board of Directors (when needed)
Other duties may be added as required.
Qualified applicants must have the following work experience:
• Gymnastics coaching: 8
• High Performance gymnastics coaching: 4
Please apply in confidence with full resume and references via email to email@example.com or
by mail to Queen City Gymnastics 5025 Tiger Moth Lane Regina, SK S4W 1B4