|Address||444 Douro St, Stratford, ON N5A 3S9, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Company||Stratford Medical Centre LP|
We are looking for a courteous, reliable, energetic Facilities Manager for a new building in Stratford, who will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the building and premises ensuring the safety of the building occupants and visitors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ability to maintain buildings and grounds in a safe and responsible manner, this will include clearing snow and salting of sidewalks;
• Responsible for general handyman repairs and maintenance and general custodial services of public spaces including the front of building, yards, entrance, washrooms, hallways, etc.
• Ability to operate required equipment and tools in a safe and responsible manner
• Client service and public relations skills
• Computer knowledge required
• Ability to maintain daily logs
• Excellent decision making and time management skills
• Perform miscellaneous duties including overseeing operation of parking lot and gates
• Knowledge of plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical, carpentry and general maintenance procedures an asset
• Assumes appropriate responsibility for general security of the building.
Personal attributes should include:
• Be honest and trustworthy
• Be respectful
• Work independently
• Deal with the public in a positive, courteous and respectful manner
• Demonstrate sound work ethics
Training will be provided. Salary commensurate with experience. This job does require some physical demands.
Your hours of work will be 7:30am to 3:00pm, Monday to Friday.
After hours service may be required from time to time.
The list of duties and responsibilities outlined above is a representation, applicant agrees to perform all other responsibilities as directed from employer.