We are currently recruiting to fill a Stores Services Personnel job in Windsor, ON. The successful candidate will be able to follow instructions and work well independently. |
- Delivery of mail and provide interoffice courier services, utilizing company vehicle
- Packaging and moving of materials to be shipped
- Prepare required shipping documentation and maintain automated shipping/postage statistics information
- Maintain warehouse storage space and records
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driver's abstract
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 40lbs
- Ability to deal with ongoing pressures of tight deadlines, multiple demands and changing priorities
- Familiar will using a postage machine
- General knowledge of MS Outlook
- Ability to perform minor repairs, moving furniture and equipment
- Ability to use hand tools
- Experience in Stores or Warehouse handing operations
- Government Security Clearance required
If you are interested in this Stores Services Personnel job in Windsor, ON apply online at adecco.ca today!
Adecco is the leading provider of recruitment solutions and HR services in the world. Within Canada, Adecco has a network of over 40 branches, servicing thousands of Canadian organizations each day by providing the top talent they need to succeed in today’s competitive market. Adecco employs several thousand candidates in temporary positions daily and provides thousands more with permanent work opportunities annually.
In order to source the ideal candidate, Adecco Professional provides a professional recruitment solution that includes getting to know your business, market, and corporate culture intimately. Our unparalleled office staffing services mean you get not only the most skilled employees, but those that best fit in with your team. Areas of specialization include: Operations Management, Logistics, Executive Assistance, Office Management, Project Management, Administrative Assistance, and more.
Roevin Engineering and Technology
Since 1978, Roevin has been matching the highest caliber of talent in engineering, technical, skilled trades and IT with the employers who need them. As a division of Adecco, we have the geographic reach and streamlined procedures to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent from all across Canada and around the world.
Lee Hecht Harrison/Knightsbridge
As part of the Adecco Group, Lee Hecht Harrison/Knightsbridge will help you achieve and sustain success by effectively managing your most valuable asset – talent. Find out more about how we can help your organization for:
Leadership Development Services