|Address||750 Little Simcoe St, London, ON N5Z 1P4, Canada
It can be hiding anywhere, under carpets, linoleum, hardwood and behind drywall just to name a few places. Long term exposure to mould can have an adverse effect on your health. Symptoms can include:
• Eye, nose and throat irritation
• Coughing and phlegm build-up
• Wheezing and shortness of breath
• Symptoms of asthma
• Allergic reactions
Do you have a musty smell in your house? There is a possibility that you could have mould hiding somewhere. To find out for sure though, there are a number of ways that we can test for our clients to provide an assessment. When we think of mould testing, we usually think of damaging walls and floors. However, we now have the ability to do non-invasive testing and we can provide an assessment if there is harmful mould present in your home or business.
If you own or are in the process of buying a home or business and suspect you have mould, call us today for a professional mould inspection. We will conduct an inspection, and can test any areas where mould could be present. Once inspection and testing are complete, you will receive an assessment along with expert advice. We understand the stresses that come with being a home and business owner, which is why we pride ourselves on delivering an affordable mould inspection service to help protect your investments and more importantly your health.
How we test for mould:
• State of the Art Swab Testing: We use an electronic analysis system that effectively tests for mould and bacteria contamination of water damaged materials in less then 30 seconds. This process is non invasive and gives an accurate level of microorganism activity.
• Air Quality Testing: We use spore traps to provide a comprehensive snapshot of the indoor air quality. These samples are evaluated by a specialized laboratory and this process gives us the ability to assess what is occurring in the possible affected areas.
• Tape/Bulk Sampling: If requested we can also take bulk samples that can be analysed by a specialised laboratory. This will provide us with a detailed overview of the specific type of mould found.
S.A. Thomas/Dyna-Build Inc. was established in 1983. Over the Past 33 years we have been servicing the Insurance and Property Management industries, their clients, and the community. We pride ourselves on our fast and effective emergency response to any claim. Our mission is to work with our clients hand in hand to fully complete any claim with professionalism, service, and quality workmanship. To ensure our success, our team participates in a continuous education program. We are constantly upgrading and training our management & employees. Continued education is necessary so we can take care of any of your needs within our industry. Our commitment to quality and service is our assurance to you that all work will be completed professionally with the utmost care and respect for all parties involved.
For more information on pricing, or to schedule an appointment for testing, please contact our office at: