- On Kijiji since September 2013
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||London, ON N5Z
ARE YOU SEMI-RETIRED, HANDY AND LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO DO? We are looking for Superintendent Individual (live in) Immediately needed for small apartment building in London Ontario(King Edward ave & Dieppe St). Must be very responsible, able to communicate well with tenants, handy, able to do small electrical and plumbing, painting and small repair jobs with own tools, as well as do all property maintenance,
- General custodial duties and maintenance of the interior of the building.
- Maintenance of the exterior of the building, through the clearing of walkways in the winter, lawn-mowing in the summer, and cleaning up of any litter.
- Respond to maintenance requests from tenants in a timely and efficient manner.
- Contact service providers for more complex maintenance issues.
- Respond to emergency calls as required.
- Showing of units to prospective tenants.
- Respond to current tenants with general inquiries.
- Light administrative work.
- Reporting of any issues to the property Manager.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and carpentry.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work evenings and weekends and handle emergency calls.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- A friendly and personable manner.
If anyone interested, please call me at 416-917-0557 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org