|Address||Sherwood Park, AB T8E1H1
Cooking Lake Airport is one of Edmonton's vibrant airports supporting private and commercial aircraft. It is located a short 20 minutes from Edmonton and 10 minutes from Sherwood Park. The airport boasts of a long history of Canadian aviation including Wop May and many others.
Now you have a chance to own part of this history through the purchase of a modern hanger at the airport! Hanger is large enough to store two aircraft plus other toys like boats or trailers! There is a huge work bench as well! The taxiway and apron have been recently paved (last year) - making it easy to move aircraft in and out! The airport is secured via security gates - to give you a piece of mind.
Key Details of the hanger:
- 46 feet wide x 56 feet deep (2560 square feet)
- 13 foot high walls (12 feet + 1 foot grade beam)
- 39 foot x 12 foot main opening for the aircraft
- 2 IR radiant heaters (one is actually required due to the good insulation)
- R20 walls / R40 ceiling
- Fully drywalled
- 4 large high windows for natural light
- Excellent lighting and zoning control
- Car/toy secondary garage door
- Full serviced - natural gas / 100 Amp electrical
- Lot size 25mx 25m (625 square metres - or around 5800 square feet)
Visit http://cookinglakehanger.weebly.com for complete details including more photos and details