|Address||Cambridge, ON N1R8R9
Hello and Welcome!|
I'm Ryan, a local PC nut and all around computer enthusiast. I've repaired many computers throughout my life both software and hardware wise. I'm well versed on Win95, WinME, WinXP, WinVista, Win7 and Windows 10. Sorry Windows 8! I'll upgrade 8 to 10 or back down to 7.
I only work on windows based systems.
I'm located in Galt.
Whatever your needs we can work out a fair price, here is a list of some of the things I can do and for how much.
- Free phone or email consultation :+)
- Windows reinstall/recovery = $50
- Windows manual virus/spyware removal = $75
- Basic data recovery = $50-$100 (depends on file sizes)
- Advanced data recovery (deleted files) = $75-$200 (file size)
- Partitions or RAID SCSI etc. = $50
- Hardware and driver installs = $50 (mainboard and CPU extra)
- Computer cleanup and optimization = $50
- Permanently erase files from hard disk = $20-$100 (file size)
- Dual boot install windows = $50 per OS install
- Hardware component failure diagnosis = $50
- System builds = $100 (OS install extra)
- Network Troubleshooting = TBD
- Home PC setup and/or network setup = $100
These are just some of the many things I can do. The most common need is windows reinstall and if you bundle that with data recovery its $100 which is about what most shops and best buy would charge for just a windows reinstall.
If I discover its a hardware malfunction or defective part, I can isolate it and tell you what you need to replace, you can then buy the part and install your self or for 40$ I'll do it.
I do not keep components on hand but I will purchase them for you if you don't want to buy them your self for a nominal fee of %15 part value.
All repairs will be made on a contract basis that outlines the work to be done, including time period and costs. Signature and ID required.
All systems must be dropped off and picked up. You will receive a receipt for your repair. NO TAX required per contract basis. Cash only.