About the Poster
Sign in or register to see this poster's details, including:
  • When they joined Kijiji
  • How quickly they respond
    Close
    Typical response time is a range that is based on a poster's overall reply activity, through either email or in-app messaging. Learn more.
  • Other ads they have posted
  • Phone number (if available)
Contact Poster

Important Safety Warning:

Avoid fraud by meeting all sellers in-person to pay for items. Kijiji does not offer any transaction or payment services. Read More Safety Tips

Date Listed 18-Jan-17
Address 563 Charlotte St, Sydney, NS B1P 1E6, Canada
View map

Our technology is unique. We own it. It is not for sale or rent. It is truly a scientific/technological breakthrough of the 22nd century. Most importantly: it is practical effective, safe, easy and it works!

If you have received an insurance settlement for smoke damage then we will completely remove all smoke odor, all toxins, all bacteria, mold, virus and contamination from the complete interior of your smoke damaged home. This includes all of your possessions for 25% of the settlement that your insurance company paid you to have contractors use 'normal' technology to clean up. You get the same or better result and you keep 75% of your insurance settlement.

That means your home will be fresh smelling, invigorating, healthful and free of any odor of any kind. Your clothing, bedding,mattresses, sofas, furniture, cabinets, appliances, carpet will be odor free. The interior of your walls behind the sheetrock will be odor free too.

if you still have your fridge or freezer with contaminated food then we will enable the rotten food, to be odor and bacteria free (you can't eat the rotten food but it will be odor and bacteria free); as well as, your fridge smelling fresh and clean.

For every contract that we have to remove smoke, odor and toxins from an insured customer we will detoxify, deodorize and sanitize an uninsured home for NO CHARGE. We do this as unpaid volunteers to help the Fort Mc Murray victims who for one reason or another did not have home insurance. Contact us. We want to help.

Most homes will take one day to completely sanitize. You will not need to remove anything from the home. There are no chemicals, toxins used. We use light spectrum, pressurized atmosphere and molecular manipulation in unique ways to convert all airborne, off-gasing toxins into harmless dust. Bacteria, virus and mold have their protective outer cell walls ruptured and die immediately.

We turn on the equipment, leave the house and return the next day to a completely fresh and invigorating home. You will want to take a deep breath and enjoy the fresh clean air.

We have equipment that is powerful enough to sanitize a factory, refinery, hotel, school and/or office building. We can make a dumpster full of rotten food smell fresh; a toxic spill odor free. Our technology has many applications from dry cleaning, cleaning up military latrines, sanitizing portable toilets, cleaning up refinery spills, sanitizing surgical theaters, sanitizing medical waste etc etc etc

If you have a severe environmental illness and/or an extreme allergy then our equipment can allow you to go places and do things that you thought you would never do again. We have a device that fits on your belt that creates a purified atmosphere to surround you for an area of 20 ft; as you walk down the street. Your home will become an immunological paradise. No toxins, no bacteria, no virus...only fresh, clean, healthful, pure air to fill your lungs and bloodstream.

If you have a toxic or bacteriological problem give us a call.

Results are 100% guaranteed. You do not pay unless you are completely satisfied. After we finish our work; we encourage you to take samples for an independent laboratory to test as being toxin, mold and bacteria free.

We are in Nova Scotia. We will be coming to Fort McMurray as interest in our service warrants.

For more info call; Joey Oleson 902-295-2765 (contractor/clean up operator), Ginette Charbonneau 514-246-6439 (scientist), Doug Copp 902-567-1227 (inventor)

Background: Forty-six years ago, at age 19, the inventor started his inventive career by constructing an electronic trigger for a laser satellite at a top secret Aerospace and Aeronautics Research Institute (DFVLR) in Oberfaffenhofen, Germany. He had been selected by the Engineering Institute of Canada and was given NATO Security Clearance. That was 40 inventions ago.

Necessity is the mother of invention: The inventor was poisoned while searching under the rubble of 911. The list of toxins, found in his bloodstream was 35 pages long at levels up to 5,000 X the 'normal' maximum safe level. Severe, life-threatening attacks and convulsions overwhelm the inventor when re-exposed to these 911 toxins. The inventor's home was contaminated by a fire and later mold developed. The inventor lived in his driveway for months; until his technology gave him a new life. Now, his home is his healthful sanctuary. The owner has introduced his technology into his home, environment and directly into his bloodstream. It works.
Visits: 
Sponsored Links:

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: