Do you own a small business in Kitchener-Waterloo or Cambridge and need someone to assist with your social media efforts? Don't have a clue about social media, computers and don't even have a LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram page? I can help!
For $20/hour, I will:
- Create and maintain your custom social media business pages
- Build your own Facebook or Google+ group
- Schedule daily & weekly posts, thoughts, or messages images related to your business
- Advertise new products or services you offer
- Create a survey or promotion to engage people
- Refer people to your blog posts
- Update your business info online
- Log in to your social media accounts and interact with followers,
reply to comments
- Respond to or forward messages
- Like comments and visit followers page
- Invite people to like your pages
- Search for posts mentioning your name, business or products
- List people you want to watch (prospects, influencers, competitors)
- Check hashtags relevant to your area and industry for opportunities to interact
- List your local events and invite participants with or without ticketing system
... and much, much more!
At the end of your billing cycle, you will receive a written report that outlines all of my social media activities relating to your account!
Billing is done bi-weekly; hire me for one small project or hire me for recurring weekly tasks. No commitment for a certain number of hours or weeks needed - you set the pace and decide which project you need help with and for how long!
When you hire a social media virtual assistant versus an employee you’ll save money by not having to provide benefits, office space, office supplies (computer, desk, coffee and so on) or any of the other things that come with full or part-time employees. This is a win/win situation - I have the benefit of working from the comfort of my home and you have the benefit of keeping your overhead low.
A little bit more about me: I have been self-employed for 20+ years, running several local businesses that are well established on Social Media. I am tech-savvy, social media literate and have a graphic designer that works with me (so we can even develop some custom imagery for you upon request!). I know what works, in our local community and what draws people in. I am fond of helping people in our community thrive - especially those people that don't have a huge social media budget. I know that some people out there just pay too much to get their little business started. My services are priced fairly. My friends constantly ask me to give them advice on their social media efforts, so I decided to offer my services to the community at large. :D So, how can I help YOU?
Drop me an email and I'd be happy to send some suggestions your way! I am excited to collaborate with you!!!