|Address||1876 Huron Rd, Kitchener, ON N2R 1R6, Canada
We are looking for a service tech that will be working on AG, commercial equipment.
What you will do:
• Problem solve, service, repair and maintain farm as well as construction equipment.
• Install, troubleshoot and repair Precision Ag technology.
• Complete on-line and off site training as required.
• Submit paperwork, properly completed to the appropriate dealership departments.
• Maintain relationships with existing customers.
• Test and replace electrical components
• Record details of repairs made and parts used.
• Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment.
• A strong working knowledge of farm or construction machinery.
• A passion for solving technical problems.
• Willingness to self-manage and make sound decisions.
• The ability to climb ladders, kneel for long periods of time and lift over 50lbs.
• The desire to have a long term career in service.
• Complete time tickets and work orders, including an explanation of work performed, in an accurate, concise manner.
• Must have good customer service skills
• Must have the ability to work with computers.
• Must have a valid driver’s licence.
• Must have a strong desire to learn and improve.