|Address||London, ON, Canada
Now that November has arrived, many people are beginning to think ahead to the upcoming holiday season and the overwhelming lists of tasks, both personal and professional, that must be completed before the holidays arrive and businesses compile their year-end financial reports.
Are you someone who always has the intention of sending out Christmas/holiday cards to your family, friends, colleagues, clients, etc. but then you suddenly realize it is only a week away from Christmas? In previous years, have Canada Post deadlines for holiday shipping come and gone and you never had the chance to mail key items? Or perhaps you are a small business owner or someone in an administrative role who has been tasked with sending out Christmas cards to employees, customers or clients?
I am your solution.
I can take over as many tasks as you would like, including, but not limited to:
- The initial stages of finding or designing your desired cards;
- Ordering and arranging shipping of the completed cards once the design receives your (the client’s) final approval;
- A thorough review of every card for quality assurance to ensure the information (appearance) is correct, along with checking no printing errors have been made;
- Completing each card and corresponding envelope in beautiful handwriting (samples available upon request) to provide that additional personal touch; and
Based on your (the client’s) wishes, these additional items can further personalize the cards:
- Seasonally decorated envelopes
- Personalized messages within the card for specific individuals (as long as the name of the individual and the requested message be provided)
Once completed, I will mail out all of the cards (cost of regular postage will be included in the quoted price) to ensure they arrive before the holiday season.
I operate with complete discretion, and will not distribute the mailing addresses or other information you provide me to any third parties without seeking prior approval from you. Or, if you prefer, I can post the completed cards to your place of business to allow you to keep mailing information confidential.
If you're looking to streamline your holiday mailing process, or just check off something on your to do list with ease, I am the solution you're looking for.