|Address||Peterborough, ON K9H
Our new business is to lend a helping hand to residents and seniors in the Peterborough area in the demands of everyday living. |
Our professional, helpful and stress free attitude will help you or your loved ones feel confident in the services and needs we provide.
Senior and Personal Services
* Grocery shopping and drop off
* Personal shopping
*Gift shopping (business included)
* Dr. Appointments pickup and drop off
* Prescription delivery
* House sitting
* Daily or weekly check-in service
* Car servicing (oil changes, tires, car wash)
* Lawn maintenance/grass cutting/winter shoveling
* Meal delivery and Prep
* Set up and take down of holiday decor
- We are a couple who have bachelor degrees and have now been in the customer service, food, and transportation industry in Peterborough and the Durham Region for the last 10 years. We have valid driver's licenses, accident free, social, easygoing and have a strong passion for helping others - especially those in need.
- We currently volunteer for the Out of the Cold Program and Canadian Diabetes Association locally
- Currently we can accept cash, cheque, or email transfer and charge at a minimum of $25/hour locally.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
Contact via email - email@example.com
Casey and Alexandra