|Address||S6V 7m4, Canada
• Any operation related to horses training, experienced cattleman any cowcalf, cattle operation,
• Able to operate various equipment such as semi-truck, tractors, loaders, and other heavy equipment ,any farm machinery many years experience
• Physically fit and able to work for long hours
• Able to relocate to work places
• Any farm construction such as corrals and fencing
• Dangerous goods certificate
• Minimal welding skills
• Quick learner and able to adapt quickly to new work environments
2013 -2016Horse Program Instructor Eagles Nest Youth Ranch
Duties: supervising at risk youth on horses, teaching children how to ride, maintaining and grooming horses, daily operation of ranch. 14 years western pleasure horse trainer.
February 2012 – April 2015Rock Trout Café Renovator
Duties: renovating building for restaurant preparation. Dry walling, flooring, electrical installation, painting etc.
August 2012 – Jan 2013Rick Cattle Corporation Cattle Hand
Duties: driving various farm equipment such as semi-trucks, loaders. Feeding the cattle and hauling bales. Checking ,feeding,tagging bedding,branding,ringing medicating
October - December 2011 Sawinsky House Movers
Travel across Canada moving houses jacking them up from the foundation moving the house to where ever the customer needs the house moves to.
January 2011Leross Heartland Cattle Corporation Cattle Hand
Duties: separating cattle, preparing for auction.
March 2000 – August 2010 Ranch Hand Shell River Ranch
Duties: cleaning barns, building corrals, horse lessons and related duties to horses, clearing bush line for fencing, cattle drives and 4H, driving various farm equipment, cutting wood and operating chainsaws.bedding, feeding tagging, branding, ringing,medicating in any cow calf operation 200head plus
June 2009Prince Albert Fire Department
Dangerous Goods Training
June 2010 Graduated Grade 12 - Wesmor Community High School
Paul Luedke Mel Forsco Sue Luedke
Program Manager Farm OwnerCharacter Reference
Eagles Nest Youth Ranch 306-274-3798306-980-6001 306-980-6000