About the Poster
Sign in or register to see this poster's details, including:
  • When they joined Kijiji
  • How quickly they respond
    Typical response time is a range that is based on a poster's overall reply activity, through either email or in-app messaging. Learn more
  • Other ads they have posted
  • Phone number (if available)
Contact Poster

Important Safety Warning:

Avoid fraud by meeting all sellers in-person to pay for items. Kijiji does not offer any transaction or payment services. Read More Safety Tips

Date Listed 16-May-17
Address Edmonton, AB T6X1E9
View map


After graduation you may qualify to work on a Post-Graduation Work Permit. If you receive a Post-Graduation Work Permit you may be eligible to apply for permanent residence through the Alberta Government's AINP International Graduate Category.
AINP Programs are open and accepting applications now. Do not miss the chance to apply your Permanent Residency through this following program!

Apply Your Canadian Permanent Residency through different ways…

AINP International Graduate Stream.
Skills Immigration- Entry Level and Semi-Skilled
Express Entry- Canadian Experience Class

Note: International Graduates left with less period of work permit or if work permit is going to expire are advise to contact us ASAP....... We have solution for them to apply their Work Permit and Permanent Residency under suitable Canadian Immigration categories.


We help employers in applying LMIA applications for all positions in different industry sectors.

Call Us Today at 780 233 0007 or email your complete and updated resume at info@topnation.ca for the quick assessment of your PNP.

We are Licensed and Registered member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council. (ICCRC)

Spousal Sponsorship: Bring your spouse & Childrens to Canada!

Are you married to a person overseas and want to bring your spouse in Canada as a PR??

-Did you re-marry and would like to sponsor your wife or husband?

-Are you having difficulty in completing your spousal application?

Licensed Immigration Consultants (RCICs) will take care of your immigration problems to help you land your spouse in Canada as a PR.

We speak English, Urdu, Punjabi and can help you solve your problems. We will provide professional guidance strictly as per Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) laws and regulations.

For all your immigration needs, call or email:

Immigration & Naturalization Service

Suite 102, 1253 - 91 Street SW
Edmonton, AB T6X 1E9
PH: (780) 233-0007
Email: info@topnation.ca

Sponsor your spouse to join you in Canada. We have dealt with several Spousal Sponsorship application cases. We have helped our clients in their difficult situations and have guided them to draft a more effective application. We can help you draft your application and arrange the required documents. A well-planned and complete application will increase your likelihood of acceptance and will save you from hassle.

If you are worried about the legal fees, don't be! Contact us and we can provide numerous options for you. We will review your case before you submit it to give you the best possible outcome.

If you are interested in having our firm conduct a FREE ASSESSMENT to determine whether you and your relative are qualified for Family Sponsorship, please contact our office at 780-233-0007. If you would like to email us to ask a question about sponsorship applications please email us at info@topnation.ca

Our Immigration Services:

• Spousal and Family Sponsorships,
• Parents permanent residence program
• Super visa for parents and grandparents
• Visitor Visas
• Student Visas
• Student Study Permits
• Temporary Residents Visas
• LMIA Application
• Visitor Visa
• Permanent Residency
• Status Extension
• Consultation
• Immigration Application
• Provincial Nominee Program
• Work Permit / Visa
• Family Sponsorship
• Extend Your Status
• Restoration of Your Status
> Intra Company Transfer

Recruitment Services for Employers

Can’t find Canadians with the skills you need?

Looking to hire a temporary foreign worker?

LMIA and Recruitment Services for Employers

Canada’s skills mismatch and retiring baby boomers are the leading cause of acute skills shortages across many industries.

Part of the solution to keeping Canada’s economy rolling will be for Canadian business owners to hire temporary foreign workers where they are needed.

Hiring a foreign worker involves many steps such as identifying needs, sourcing and screening candidates, applying to Service Canada for an Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA) and a separate work permit application to CIC.

At TOPNATION IMMIGRATION Consulting, we screen and select quality candidates for you to interview; and help you navigate Canada’s bureaucratic system so that you can source the skills and labour your business needs.

What is more – our recruitment services for employers are done ethically and responsibly, protecting the interests of vulnerable people and ensuring compliance with the Canadian Employment Act.

STEP 1 Assessing your human resource needs
Our international recruitment services focus on assessing your company’s skills and labour needs. Taking the time to understand your business processes and mapping competencies – allowing us to put together a profile of your ideal candidate.

Our knowledge of your business informs our approach to screening candidates so that we bring you only the best applicants.

Get started today. Call us for your Free Recruitment Assessment or complete our simple online form.

STEP 2 The right fit for your business
We present you a short list of qualified candidates that have been pre-screened and interviewed by our recruiters. You will be able to select candidates for an interview based on their resume and our assessment.

You can schedule an interview date through our agency and we will inform the candidate. After interview you have the final choice on which candidate(s) you want to hire.

STEP 3 Your one-stop solution for international recruitment and work permit needs
After choosing the right candidate the next step is to get their work permit so they can legally work in Canada.

We represent you before Human Resources and Skills Development Canada and Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Often we are making a Labour Market Opinion application on your behalf before recruitment starts, minimizing wait times and disruption to your business.

Helping you navigate the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) process
In many cases hiring a foreign worker requires an application to Service Canada for a LMIA and a separate work permit application to CIC.

Submitting a LMIA application for approval to hire a foreign worker can be a complicated and time-consuming process.

Meeting Service Canada’s stringent requirements requires local, regional and national recruitment drives, an analysis of the labour market, detailed job descriptions and prevailing wage rate.

The LMO process can take three to four months, excluding the recruitment drive. If your application is rejected your company could face further delays and continued skills shortages.

Partnering with us can significantly increase your chance of success
Having the team of ICCRC members experts prepare your LMIA and work permit applications ensures that you benefit from our experience in dealing with CIC and Service Canada. We know what Service Canada and CIC want and we know how to present it successfully, helping you avoid common pitfalls and making the law work for you.

we understand the process
we know when to quote the relevant articles and regulations
we ensure a standard of submission that meets Service Canada’s and CIC’s exacting requirements
Our service does not end with the issuance of a positive LMIA and when the foreign worker has received their work permit.


Are you ready to start your search for new employees?
We can help. Call Us at 1-(780) 233 0007 or 1-(780) 616 9115

Our Address :

Suite 102, 1253 - 91 Street SW
Edmonton, Alberta T6X 1E9
Phone : (780) 233 0007
Sponsored Links:

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: