|Address||25 Fair Rd, Guelph, ON N1K 1T3, Canada
Witteveen Fleet Maintenance requires an experienced, knowledgeable, motivated and career-minded 310T Truck & Coach Technician/Foreman for our afternoon shift. Shift hours are Tuesday to Friday, 2:30pm to 12am. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring and delivering outstanding customer service. We are accepting applicants for our location in Guelph On.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Diagnose malfunctions and perform vehicle repairs (adjust/test steering, electrical, cooling, lubricating, braking systems, drive trains, suspensions, power steering units, clutches, transmissions, adjust/test/rebuild engines etc.)
• Related assigned duties within qualification level, in accordance with all relevant guidelines and requirements. Test-drive vehicles to ensure repairs resolved the problem.
• Arranges for and obtains appropriate inspections and approval of all major repairs before vehicle is released from maintenance facility.
• Identifies and reports any additional maintenance and/or repairs found necessary in conducting assigned repairs and maintenance required to be performed by technicians with a higher qualification level if necessary.
• Records time spent, parts used and repairs and/or maintenance conducted, on appropriate internal forms.
• Maintains a safe and clean, productive and efficient work area
• Manage and supervise fellow technicians
• Aid in scheduling and day to day operations
Skills & Qualifications
• Ability to proactively problem-solve and think logically
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to work in harmony with others
• 310T Truck & Coach Technician License
• 1-3 years’ experience on heavy fleet equipment and vehicles
• Experience with computerized diagnostics
EXCELLENT PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND PERFORMANCE
We offer group benefits for full time employees and aggressive shift premiums.
We ask well qualified candidates to submit their resume. We thank all candidates who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.