|Address||Cornwall, ON K6H3X6
|For Sale By||Owner|
Selling my paintball gear. The marker is an older style Tippmann Model 98 Custom which I have done several useful mods to.
- JCS side-folding, collapsable stock
- Tippmann double trigger
- Tank drop forward
- Tippmann Response Trigger kit (a gas cylinder behind the trigger purges air from every shot to reset the trigger, essentially making the marker "fully automatic". The harder you pull the trigger, the faster it will shoot)
- x2 CO2 tanks (12oz & 20oz)
- x2 PMI reload tubes with belt pouch
- Barrel squeegee
- Barrel condom
- Autofeeding hopper to keep up with the trigger kit
- Original hopper
I also have a 14" chrome CP barrel which has some scratches on the bore, but the original barrel is in good shape. I have all of the original parts from before the mods including the user manual. The marker is in good condition and has been maintained & cleaned after every shoot.