|Address||10132 105 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5J 1C9, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
Do you have what it takes? Eescape is proud to provide some of the best escape rooms in the city, with 5 scenarios we have what it takes to thrill you, chill you, and entertain you. We are looking for 1 part-time team member to join us in this exciting world of escape to work Friday, Saturday and Sundays. You don’t need any special skills, and you don’t need any special degrees – you just need to be willing to provide the best experience for our customers as you possibly can!
Eescape (www.eescape.ca) is looking for highly motivated individuals to work at a live-action escape room gaming facility in downtown Edmonton.
- We look for fun individuals with a passion for customer service and clear communication skills. It is a fast-paced environment that requires attention to detail.
- 2 years of customer service experience required, familiarity with basic computer applications and POS systems. And also must play our all games will be qualify to apply this job.
- Excellent Memory – you will have to memorize every combination and puzzle!
- You must have the ability to work well in a team or alone.
- The initiative to do things that need to be done; you can’t just sit on your butt all day.
- Some light cleaning on a day to day basis.
- You must have amazing customer service skills to deal with all different types of people.
- The ability to move fast when you need to and move/lift up to 50 lbs.
You will get to work in a fun, fast paced environment with excellent co-workers. There are also rewards for hard-working individuals. You will never have a repetitive work day again – every day is different!
Respond to this ad via email only with resume attached. No calls please!
Send a resume to email@example.com