|Address||15820 111 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5M 2R8, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
Are you in Grade 12 or University/College this Fall and looking for Full Time or Part-Time work in November or during the Christmas holiday break? Locations in Edmonton and surrounding cities/towns.
We have multiple positions in customer sales/service with advancement into management positions available. Interviews are currently being held at the Edmonton office. Scholarships and internships available for students. Non-Students also welcome to apply. Students can work during their holiday break then go back to school and continue part time or not work and start again in the summer with our Holiday Work Program.
• Guaranteed $17.25 base/appt.
• Added Incentive pay based on performance
• Flexible schedules
• Holiday Work Program for Students
• Scholarship opportunities every semester
• Team-oriented work in a great environment
• Advancement to management positions with increased pay
• Ability to continue in year-round position
• Positive attitude
• Good work ethic
• Eagerness to learn as training is fully provided
You will be:
• Answering customer questions
• Building customer relations and placing orders
• Providing great customer service
• Scheduling appointments with absolutely NO telemarketing or door to door canvassing
• Explaining World-Class products
How to Apply?
• Applications taken on a first come first-considered basis
• APPLY ONLINE @ www.work4students.ca/kjc
* Conditions Apply