- On Kijiji since September 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Impark
|Address||10239 107 Ave, Edmonton, AB T5H 2V7, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
Impark with over 9000 employees and management contracts over North America, is one of North America’s largest parking operators. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporation. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees. Here at Impark we strive to…
Create Positive Energy…Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer…Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable…Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
We are seeking Part-Time Cashiers & Traffic Directors (Flaggers) for our Edmonton branch during the evenings and weekends. Cashiers & Flaggers will be reporting to the Events Manager. We are looking for individuals who are out-going, well organized, and have a professional demeanour. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK OUTSIDE IN ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS.
• Charge customers using Impark's parking system for parking fees upon entering parking
• Provide customers with directions and details about special events and the surrounding areas
• Ensure positive experience for all customers and clients
• Direct traffic in parking lots to maintain steady traffic flow and maximize space
• Work effectively as a team with your manager and co-workers
• Must be willing to work outside in all weather conditions
You’ll be a great fit as a Cashier/Flagger Attendant if you have:
• Previous experience an asset but not required
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Basic math skills
If you describe yourself as an enthusiastic team player possessing a high level of integrity and a desire to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity. All interested applicants are encouraged to apply online at: www.Impark.com .