|Address||Sudbury, ON, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
I am looking for an energetic and enthusiastic candidate always willing to advance themselves professionally and as an individual. This is a great part time opportunity for an engineering student. Preferred program experience is civil, electrical or electronic. Position will start as surveyor and will be introduced to CAD design work as time goes on. Survey work will be required in less than ideal outside conditions at times and candidate must be willing to battle the elements.
• Must have excellent time management
• Must work well independently
• Must have valid “G” drivers licence with acceptable abstract.
• Autocad experience an asset, along with Microsoft Office suite experience (excel,word,outlook)
• Travelling will be required throughout Ontario as required.
We take safety with the utmost priority & must be reflected in your work ethic and attitude.
Please attach resume and cover letter in PDF format.
I appreciate your time to review this post and application. Our employees are the most valuable asset we have, and reflect that in our values.
***ONLY THOSE CONSIDERED WILL BE CONTACTED***