Quinte's Largest Growing Complete Pet Care Service Company Is Hiring |
We take pride in our high level of client service, so you must have excellent presentation and communication skills. Being friendly, outgoing, hard worker and trustworthy are mandatory.
Permanent P/T – F/T
Immediate Start Date
Wage will be discussed (depending on experience) plus a driving premium for some areas.
Must be willing to service: Belleville & Trenton, Carrying Place, Frankford, Stirling, Madoc, Rednersville and Deseronto
Wanted for duties including but not limited to - Pet Sitter, Dog Walker, Cat Care, Raw & Natural Pet Food Sales, Product Delivery, Farm and Equine Care and other pet care related duties. Experience in these categories is an asset.
* Can start work immediately and commit a year or more to us.
* Is comfortable with flexible schedules and last minute changes.
*Must be an active individual that loves being outdoors in all seasons.
* Filling out reports and Communicating to owner any issues that may arise, schedule changes etc.
* Can work mid-days, evenings, weekends, overnights and holidays.
* Feels comfortable walking up to 4 dogs at a time
* Trustworthy, sensible, and able to follow clients' detailed instructions
* Ensure safety and security for yourself and animals in your care
* Time management is extremely important, so you need to be on time...ALL the time
* Excellent work and personal references
* True animal lover comfortable handling dogs of all sizes and temperaments. If you tend to be nervous of small dogs or large dogs that jump then this is not the job for you at this time.
*Experience with horses, farm animals & reptiles is an asset.
* Resistant to inclement weather, including cold, snow, humidity, and rain
* Someone who is active. You will be walking 4 - 6 hours a day.
* Clean criminal record and ability to pass a formal background check. No past medical or drugs/alcohol related issues. Will need a police check for insurance purposes
* Equipped with a Smartphone texting and calling activated, working home and mobile Internet connection.
Reliable, Trustworthy & Punctual
Motivated, hardworking & Self Starter
Observant & Good judgement
Excellent People Skills
Own reliable, insured, transportation is a must.
OSSD or equivalent.
Pet related training or certifications are an asset.
If you can honestly say you meet all of these criteria then please email a copy of your resume including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews are taking place Wednesday October 12th - Monday October 17th.
This position requires a high level of attention to detail.
Please Do Not Respond To This Add
Any resumes that are not sent in the manner requested above will be discarded.