|Address||Aylmer, ON N5H1N5
Why is our Class different?
1. It is Not Another 'Show You How To Train Your Dog' Class. We actually work your dog through exercises that will give it the skills needed to heel in public, walk calmly past other dogs, stay when told, be good for the vet and the groomer, and be 'under control' in any situation.
2. Class is limited to 6 dogs. This lets our trainers work 1:1 with each student and their dog. You will not be 'lost in the crowd' trying to see or hear an instructor at the other end of a large training hall.
3. You can move up through the ranks through 3 levels from basic instruction to capable and reliable obedience. You don't need to try and figure out how to handle your dog's development alone. We will work with you every step of the way.
4. We are not just reading through a manual, or teaching 1 training method each week. Our experienced trainers can help each dog, from different breeds, including rescues.
4. Certified CLASS instructor and member of the Association of Professional Dog Trainers.
CLASS Dog Obedience Class: Canine Life and Social Skills, is an educational program to promote training focused on the use of positive reinforcement and to strengthen relationships between humans and their canine companions.
6 weeks Basic or Intermediate will teach your dog manners as well as basic obedience. Includes access to the accompanying website www.mydoghasclass.com and certificate.
www.sportdogtrainingcenter.com incorperates the proven “My Dog Has C.L.A.S.S” program. This awesome obedience training program builds a solid and reliable foundation while having fun!
For more information click our websie link. or email email@example.com
Registration Date and First Night for all classes:
Tuesday, Sept 13, 6-7
NO DOGS. Bring a drink and something to take notes.
Class times (choose only one)
Tuesday 6-8. YOUNG/SMALL puppies 1/2 hour play 1/2 hour obedience
Friday 6-7 - large puppy Or Adult
Friday 7-8 Large Puppy
Friday 8-9 Rescue Small Dog
Email for more information or registration forms.
Tuesday 2-3 (if we have the interest)
Large Puppy Play - Thursday 3pm $5