|Address||London, ON N6J1V2
Do you have time off between Christmas and New Year's. RESERVE your spot now in the next Pet CPR & First Aid Course. What a GREAT way to spend a day with your friends...and all for the benefit of your beloved pets!
1. Have you EVER been trained in Pet CPR & First Aid?
2. Would you know what to do if your pet ingested something poisonous?
3. What would you do if your pet got hit by a car?
4. If your pet sustained a laceration at the dog park and was bleeding profusely, would you know what to do?
5. What if your cat ate a bunch of tinsel off your Christmas tree...what then?
6. If your puppy started choking on a toy and stopped breathing, would you be able to help them?
7. Do you know what is "normal" for your dog?
8. Would you recognize illness in the early stages BEFORE it had taken hold of your cat or dog?
9. Do you know how to check your pet's vitals and what the normal ranges are for each?
10. What would you do in case of a medical emergency...you CAN'T call 911!
If you answered NO to ANY of those questions, you should give your pet the best possible gift EVER and become trained and current in Pet CPR & First Aid.
It is NOT something you want to learn by ACCIDENT. We all need to be prepared in the event of a medical emergency with our pets.
It's not just about potentially saving money on vet bills and avoiding a vet visit (though you might), it's about buying time on the way to the vet so that you can have the best possible outcome and enjoy years of healthy happy living together.
Pet Tech is a leader in Pet CPR & First Aid, teaching the very latest protocols that are used by veterinary clinics throughout the continent.
This course is a very detailed HANDS ON course where you will gain valuable knowledge and learn REAL skills in managing a crisis with your dog or cat, treating a variety of injuries and possibly even saving your pets life in cases of medical emergency.
You don't just sit and listen...you actively participate using various shapes and sizes of manikins as well as live animals. Some of our manikins even have working lungs for realistic CPR practice and as an added bonus, some very cuddly golden retriever service dogs attend each class to enhance the experience with living breathing wiggling buddies to practice your new found skills on.
The courses are taught by a Pet Tech certified instructor who is also the founder of Golden Opportunity Assistance Dogs and brings a wealth of experiential knowledge to the course from years working with multiples of service dogs and managing the overall health AND medical emergencies of those dogs.
NEXT SCHEDULED CLASSES:
Thursday, December 29 (9:30am - 3:30pm)
Saturday, January 21 (9:30am - 3:30pm)
COST: $119.00 + HST (Students/Seniors $99.00 + HST)
If you have a group of 6 or more and would like a private class scheduled on a date that works for your group call 519-670-1809 to inquire. Group discount may apply.
NB. **Advanced registration is required for all courses.**
For complete course details and online registration go to:
EVERY pet parent should be trained and current in Pet CPR & First Aid.
REMEMBER...you can't call 911...your pet is counting on YOU to be their First Reponder!
One more thing...by taking the Pet Tech course, you are not only helping your OWN pet, you are helping people with disabilities in your community. ALL proceeds from course registrations are going directly to support London's local service dogs from Golden Opportunity Assistance Dogs. It's a WIN-WIN!