|Address||Sarnia, ON N7S1L8
THE SOPHISTICATED DOG
Sarnia’s Premier Dog Walking Service! Offering fully insured, bonded and private dog walks and pet sitting by a qualified dog trainer and her team.
Servicing: Sarnia and surrounding area, including Mooretown, Corunna, Point Edward, and Brights Grove.
Our Services Include:
- DOG WALKING (one-on-one walks between us and your dog(s) at a minimum of 30 minutes per visit to a maximum of 60 minutes. Walks can be scheduled as a regular weekly schedule, or just as an occasional "as needed" basis.)
- PET SITTING (quality care in your home, or ours, for dogs and cats)
- DROP-IN VISTS (stopping by to let your pets out for potty breaks, quick potty break walks, feeding/watering, litter change, medical needs, or simply a quick social call)
- PRIVATE DOG TRAINING (consulting sessions to help you improve your relationship with your dog)
Does the above list not quite cover what you are looking for? Contact Tracy to go over your exact needs. We are happy to create a package that is exactly what you are looking for.
The Sophisticated Dog’s owner/operator, Tracy L. Wood, has a wealth of knowledge, education and experience with dogs, including professional training, that she has brought to the creation of her pet care business. She has not only the knowledge and experience, but also the maturity and background to offer professional and quality services to her clients. Our walks are more than just a stroll through your neighbourhood, we will exercise your dog both physically and mentally!
We are also fully insured and bonded through ProFUR, and a registered business in the province of Ontario.
Check out our Facebook Page to take a peak at all our dog friends. We have over 30 clients on our current roster, and are happy to provide references!
Want to learn more? All the details can be found on the business website, or contact us today for your FREE consultation with The Sophisticated Dog, your pets will be happy that you did!
Call or text: 519-312-2325
Visit Us: www.sitsmilewag.ca
Experience and a love of dogs does not necessarily translate into professional responsibility. Education and experience makes for a true professional, that is why we are associated with the world's leading organizations to ensure that we are always providing the best possible care for your pet.
Current Memberships and Associations:
- Canadian Kennel Club
- The Pet Professional Guild
- Member of the Animal Behavior Society
- Supporting Member of the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants
- Professional Member of the Association of Professional Dog Trainers
- Professional Animal Care Certification Council Member
- Canadian Association of Professional Pet Dog Trainers, Professional Member
- International Association of Canine Professionals, Professional Member