Are you interested in turning your new or existing home into a smart home? Don't be fooled by other companies that claim to do this. Having a smart home is more than the ability to remotely control devices at your house.
Confused? Here's what I mean....
With the system I sell, when you come home you push one button on your remote or with your smart phone, and the system will disarm the alarm, open the garage door, turn on the main garage lights, turn on the audio system to whatever you preferred source is, turn the thermostat up to the temperature you desire, etc.
When it is time to turn in for the night, one button press on the wall-mounted touchscreen will arm the security, turn off the lights, close the blinds, turn off the audio system, lock the doors, close the garage doors, turn the thermostat to the desired over-night temperature, etc.
Other companies systems, allow you to control (some) of these devices, but do not allow for any logic or programming.
Custom Smart Home Installations:
- Home Security
- Door/Window Sensors, Motion Sensors, Smoke/CO Detection, Water Detection, Electronic Locks/Access Control
- Home Automation
- Lighting, Thermostats, Audio/AV Control, Garage Door Control, Remote Temperature Sensors (Hot Tubs), Irrigation Control, Water Main Shutoff Control, etc.
- Whole Home Audio
- Multi-Room Audio Systems (4 Room and 8 Room)
- Listen to Different Sources In Each Room, or the Same
- Distributed Video Systems / A/V Control
- Distributed Video Systems
- Relocate Your Cable Boxes, Blu-Rays, Android Boxes, etc.
- Surveillance Systems
- High-Definition Surveillance Systems
PLEASE SEE www.wildelectronics.ca for more information