|Address||Gatineau, QC J9J2M9
You want to invest into your own small company and get a new revenue stream? Here is an opportunity to acquire a small family business for film transfers onto Bluray discs (or DVD). It is incredible to see that most people still have those 8mm or Super 8 films, taken by themselves or their parents, sitting on the top shelf of their closets, not knowing what to do with them. The answer is simple: they need to urgently get them transferred to digital format, both for preservation reasons (old film fabrics are drying up) as well as for sharing with the larger family, making them a legacy preserved for future generations. By experience, I have seen all customers VERY excited to receive their films in digital format which they can finally watch on computers or large TV screens.
We have stopped operating the business as my young adult children, who were in charge of VivoStudio with my support, have all left the house.
VivoStudio comes with pretty much an out-of-the-box business experience with equipment, specialized hardware, specialized software, extensive supplies, basic accounting structure, basic marketing assets, and more.
Specialized Video Equipment:
- Computer tower, specialized for real-time video transfers in high definition
o 2x 1 Terabyte discs (configured as RAID 0 for ultra rapid data storage)
o Intel I-7 multi-processors
o Bluray read-write drive (drive 1)
o Bluray read drive (drive 2)
o Monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers
- Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro HDMI Editing Card (in PC)
- Dual 8mm WorkPrinter-HD (from MovieStuff: http://www.moviestuff.tv/)
- High Definition 1080i/p Panasonic Camcorder with hard disc
- Color printer for DVDs & Bluray Disc images (for printable discs)
- Digital-8/Hi8 video tape player from Sony
- VHS video tape player
- And more…
- Cinecap Velocity HD: Streaming Video Capture
- Adobe Premiere Elements 9.0 (video editing)
- “Expired” registration of “VivoStudio.ca” domain (seems still available)
- Marketing adds
- Customer product examples
- Video technology references
- Accounting spreadsheet (multiple sheets, auto-calculations)
- Some virgin and printable DVDs and Bluray discs
- Film cleaner and conditioner
- Film cement
- White movie-leader reels
- Cotton gloves
- Dozens of spare reels of multiple sizes
- Work table with anti-static cover
- Two workbenches
- Micro adjustment camera platform (installed on one workbench)
- Around 150 double-DVD cases
- And more…
Proposed price: $4,900.
Please contact me to discuss more details.
SVP me contacter pour details en français.