Please describe the reason you think that this ad should be removed from Kijiji.
Your feedback helps everyone in the Kijiji community. Thank you.
Corporate Events, Parties (Retirement, Stag and Doe, Birthday) Weddings, Baptisms, Glamor / Boudoir Photos, Portraits (Family, Baby, FaceBook, Xmas Cards, Pets) Custom Calendars, DVD Slide Shows. Digital conversions, Digital Coaching, Photographic Buying Advice.
Summary of Sellick Event Photography advantages:
I have experience with Large Formal full coverage Weddings, Small City Hall Ceremonies. Cottage Weddings, Double Bride weddings, Vegas Weddings, Short Notice Weddings.
I have additional experience with all types of Portraits, Corporate Head Shots, Family, Children, Maternity & Baby’s, Pets, Glamor/Boudoir as well as any important Event or Party.
You get an experienced, well prepared photographer with a very low key and relaxed approach to your Event or wedding photographs. Worry and Stress Free Photography
I cover your Event from beginning to end but do not get In the way of the enjoyment & fun of your day
You will receive a large Number of fully edited images with no copyright restrictions. You own your images not me.
I can and do provide custom printing but generally counsel you to print your own images saving you money
6 Month free hosting of your images on my site WWW.SellickEventPhotography.com with password protection so your friends and family can easily access your images.
Real time editing (you see your images as I edit them each day and post them to your private Gallery... The first editing cut will be ready within 7 days after your wedding. Other photographers may take weeks or even months to complete your images
I work with your style and listen to what you want (romantic, Traditional, funny, edgy, Corporate) The photos you have dreamed of presented as the day unfolded.
No restrictions on family or group portraits during events (I am happy to do them for all who ask). They make great gifts to your guests after the wedding as a thank-you.
State of the art Nikon Full Frame DSLR Cameras and Flash Equipment
I work with you & your budget. My price will surprise you my images will amaze you
What Clients are saying about Sellick Event Photography!
1. Mark and I were very happy with the service given by Sellick Event Photography, the photos were beautiful, and promptly available. The price was unmatched given the service, dedication and professionalism we received. We would absolutely recommend and loved how SEP chronicled our wedding day with stunning photos that made it that much more memorable. Kristina & Mark Homan March 1st 2014
2. Our experience dealing with Sellick Event Photography was amazing. From our first contact with Rick until we received our photo disk from him we were impressed. Rick went above and beyond to make sure that we were completely satisfied with our wedding pictures. The photos are absolutely perfect, exactly what we were hoping for and we would definitely recommend Rick to anyone looking for a wedding photographer who provides beautiful wedding photography, unbeatable value, and who really cares about his clients and making sure they are 100% satisfied with their final product. Kiara & Adam Wedding June 21st 2013
3. We received photos that well exceeded our expectations! The time and effort that Rick put into ensuring we had great photos and so quickly was amazing! He accommodated every request we had and was so easy to work with. Thanks again Rick! Kristy Thompson Wedding April 19th 2013
4. We were very pleased with the service we received by Sellick Event Photography. Rick is professional and easy to work with. He makes sure to capture as many images as possible, giving you many options to choose from. We recommend Sellick Event Photography for any event! Kevin & Ginette Jerez Aug 17,2013
5. I would recommend Sellick Event Photography to everyone and anyone! We planned our wedding from a different province and Rick made photography the easiest part of wedding planning as he was so organized. Rick was so courteous, he even provided me with his shirt to sit on so I didn't get my dress dirty while taking pictures. The one request we had of him was that he remain respectful throughout the ceremony, and wow we were very impressed; we didn't even see him or hear his camera once however he captured many beautiful pictures! Every special moment from our wedding he captured wonderfully! Also I had all my photos before the end of the first week, great service and a great guy! Michelle & Tyler Rogers Wedding May 2012
6. I think I may love these pictures more than my first wedding. They are absolutely fabulous and thank you for being such a great sport. I know we are not the most traditional couple but you captured this special day exactly how I want to remember it fun.....and oh so Vegas! A huge thank you from Ashley and Steve Anderson. Las Vegas Wedding April 6th 2012
7. Il n ya rien a redire Rick. Tu aimes ton travail et jusqu'aujourd hui je crois que c est ta passion que tu mets en avant et non l'objet prix.Patrick et moi te disons MERCI encore. Rosine & Patrick Kenfack July 2012