|Address||Mildmay, ON N0G2J0
|For Sale By||Owner|
Finishing your basement? This is the sewage pump you need to pump from your basement bathroom up to your main sewer line below your main floor.
Brand new. Still in box. These sell for $485 new.
Reason for selling: Planned on finishing basement, but now won't be getting around to it anytime soon.
4/10 HP Cast Iron Sewage Pump, 95 GP
Power for versatile applications. Long-lasting performance.
- Residential septic tank sewage.
- Large sumps.
- Oil-filled motor for maximum heat dissipation, continuous bearing lubrication.
- Recessed vortex impeller for free flow of liquids, solids up to 2” diameter.
- Rotary shaft seal has carbon and ceramic faces for positive seal.
- Thermal overload protection with automatic reset.
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Cast Iron
- HORSEPOWER: 4/10 HP
- MAXIMUM HEAD: 19'
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 95 GPM
- FLOW at 10' LIFT: 60 GPM
- SWITCH TYPE: Tethered
- DISCHARGE PIPE SIZE: 2" NPT
- MAXIMUM SOLIDS HANDLING SIZE: 2"
- AMP DRAW (full load): 6 Amps on 230v / 12 Amps on 115v
- CORD LENGTH: 10' (20' optional)
- VOLTAGE: 230v or 115v AC, 60 Hz
- MAX INTERMITTENT LIQUID TEMP: 140 degrees F (60 deg C)